Search This Blog

Thursday 4 April 2019

GoPro + Instagram

I have a GoPro now!  I bought a GoPro Hero 7 the other day and have had a play with it.  It seems pretty cool so far,  and I've been playing with it on the mini-holiday I took with my girlfriend the last couple of days.  I'll be using it to take photos, record videos, maybe vlog as well as blog whilst I'm out hiking.  I've also got myself an instagram account to go with.  I'll be posting photos and videos and all sorts there, as I work out how to use it.  This blog will still be my usual place to update I think.



And here is a snazzy, ish, photo of all my gear, ish.  It doesn't have my water filtration system or water bladder visible in it, but it's got most of everything in it.  The GoPro is a far better camera than my phone is.  So with one week left to go, I'm a little bit worried but also very, very very excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment