Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2019

A log concerning the twenty fifth and sixth of this month

Dear diary, on the twenty fifth of April I walked a little. Skypilot had developed a pain in her back shoulder area and so she and Mushroom got off trail. I managed to catch a ride with them and so I entered Franklin with them. I resupplied and so my pack is rather heavy again, and met up with a few people for dinner.

On the twenty sixth day, today, your loving writer was dropped back off where he was collected yesterday. Then came Mount Albert. It wasn't the highest climb but it was the steepest (at parts). It was most fun. I'm feeling young fit and healthy and so will be silly and push on for a long day.

I was silly in pushing on. But it meant catching up with some friends which is always good.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you recover OK from your long (silly) day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and by the way, what's your trail name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to hear you are so positive and happy 😃

    ReplyDelete