Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Leaving home

Hiker's log, star date 20190409: Saying goodbye to my girlfriend was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. There should have been much weeping but I am too masculine to have done so.

Hiker's log, Star date 20190410 0500: Good grief.. I hate early mornings.

We had to get up slightly before five and then rush through everything again at the last minute, making sure I wasn't leaving anything behind.

I'm so tired.

0630: Sleeeeepy

I have tickets now and have said goodbye to my backpack. But not yet my family. A quick snack first, and then the hard bit where some people cry. Not me of course, I'm too macho manly. Obviously.

0715: less sleepy, and through security. I now have much food.

End transmission (until a later date / time)

2 comments: