Search This Blog

Saturday 1 June 2019

Boots Off

Having left the Station, I managed the 18 miles to get to Boots Off. There I found a Soulsurfer and Doc, who both persuaded me into taking a zero day on Saturday (partially to hang out, partially to not hike during a thunderstorm).
During that rainy Friday, I managed to teach Knockout Whist and Mao to a few people who subsequently became edited to the games.

It is now Saturday, as I write this, and I have finished a late lunch at my halfwayish shelter. I'm waiting on a handful of other hikers to hopefully then push on to the next shelter for the night.

3 comments:

  1. Someone's got a pack of cards in their pack then! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good day on Saturday

    ReplyDelete