Search This Blog

Monday 10 June 2019

Quarter way!

More rain. Is it day four or five that's raining? Is there such a thing as being dry?

The days have been uneventful since Marion apart from passing the quarter way mark. I did a short seven mile nearo to the next shelter and managed to hang around there from maybe one in the afternoon. It was a nice day of resting.

On Sunday, I planned to do a twenty mile ish hike. But still it rained. The mud was slippy, the rocks treacherous, the rivers high and fast flowing. I did not make it that far. I did, however, make it to the the Quarter Way Inn which is gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. And I thought doing the school run in torrential rain was bad! Hope the weather improves soon Chris. Quarter way mark - that's a fantastic achievement, well done!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete